Fourth day experience

 Bukhara State Museum of Fine Art


Hello  observers! I  am  again  with  you😉🙃

Today  we  visited  Bukhara  State  Museum  of Fine  Art   with  our  coursemates , as  well  as our  teacher  was  with  us.  Despite  some problems  caused  by  the  weather,  our today's  trip  was  memorable.Now  I  want  to share  my  impression  and  experience  that  I obtained  during  today's   guided  tour.





We learnt this museum's origin and history.

The  Museum  of   Fine  Art  is  housed  in  a building  in  the  style  of   European architecture.  From   1912   unti l   1920 ,   the first   floor  of  the  building  housed  the company  store  of  the  Russian  industrialist Savva  Morozov  and  the  upper   floor   was occupied  by  a  branch  of   the     Azov-Don Bank  of  Russia. Until  1982  the  building housed  a  branch  of  the  State  Bank.  In  1982, the  Bukhara  Museum  of  Fine  Art  was opened  here .  In  this  year  the  exhibition  was exhibited  by  Sadriddin  Pochchaev  who  was talented  and famous  artist.  28  miniatures  of his  collection  was  exhibited  there . The collection  of  paintings,  graphics  and sculptures  were  showed   from  the  fund  of the  Bukhara  Museum 🎨.





In  addition  to  this ,  I  can  say  that  now  there are  a  number  of  paintings,   graphics, sculptures  and  some  artifacts  that  were drawn  by  famous  artists 🎨.  Here  you  can see  some  of  them:








Furthermore,  the  museum  presents  also works  of   Russian  painters   who visited Central  Asia  in  the  late  XIX  -  early  XX centuries:   Pavel  Benkov ,  M .Kurzina ,  V.Vilkovir   and  others.  The  museum  shows the  miniatures  of  the  famous  enlightener, artist,  philosopher,  writer   and   calligrapher of   the   XIX   century  -  Akhmad   Donish.








In  the  Bukhara  Museum  of  Fine  Art 🎨  ,  you can  get  acquainted  with  the  expositions  of arts  and  crafts . Works   of  talented  painters  , graphic  artists  and  sculptors   of   Uzbekistan and  other  foreign  countries  are  presented   in   the   exposition   of   Fine   arts.







At  the  end  of  my  blog , I want to tell  about my impression .😇If  I tell  the  truth , I  have  never been there. I  will  recommend  all  of  my  peers , friends and  also  observers  of  my  blog  to visit there . 😇😇🎨🤩 I  admired  the paintings of  it  😍🤩🎨🎨🎨😊
See you soon ! 😉🙃😇

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6th day - Jorabek Carvanserai

4th day - Govkushon Memorial Complex

3rd day - Boboyi Porado'z